
Is something I definitely believe...Beauty...Ahh! How many of us have ever dream about it! Perfect body, perfect hair, perfect skin. So much perfection! What about perfect flawless? Yes! Flawless...an all this starter in Facebook. Oh yes! I’m one of the millions of people in facebook and going through a friend profile It caught my attention one comment he/she made in somebody’s picture, and it says something about what a remarkable beauty she was, so curious as always I click and look at the picture; ok so I’m not only surprise to see that first is not a woman, second the picture is part of a group about “the most raunchy and trashy pictures”. And don’t get me wrong we are free (so far) to click anywhere and say anything, and the best proof is what we do blogging! but what really shock me is how many hurtful and cruel quotes where on each picture, and being honest some of the pictures were really outrageous but what give us the right to discriminated somebody cause their looks, sexual preference, body type or fashion sense? And also oh my god! Ladies! We can act really mean!! The cruelest things came from girls, and it makes me sad…because we should be the first to say Stop! Who do you think you are talking like that about somebody you don’t even know? Because sadly mostly the pictures were of girls… girls showing new clothing, girls posing sexy maybe for a boyfriend or just for fun…But oh no!!! We rather keep on going with the jokes.
Because we want to fit in a society that can really push you, and make you want to be the perfect 10, and have a flat stomach, straight hair and beautiful skin and the perfect outfit. I don’t see anything wrong trying to look good, no that’s not what gets me, is the fact the after a couple of pictures and some really nasty comments, I couldn’t read anymore I couldn’t allow myself to believe that so many people would enjoy be part of something so denigrated!!
And I’m not pretending to change the world, or saying: “Oh I never made I joke about anybody!”… Cause that will be a lie, but if I did… and I’m sure I did! I never would have joke about people’s choices! Never! If you want to wear the most ridiculous outfit...Well then go for it! I believe as long as your choice means no harm to nobody just Do it! But never ever…bring people down just because they don’t look they way you want them to be.
People the real freedom start deep inside, not on TV or on a Self Help book, we will be free the day when we accept that life is more than just black or white, pretty or ugly, good or bad…Accept who you are, accept the fact there’s people who are different from you, and that doesn’t make them a Freak!... you don’t have to love them, just….respect them.
Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment